SUMMER SALAD WITH STRAWBERRIES
• 1 packet of baby spinach or rocket
• 150 g Gariguette strawberries cut in half.
• 100 g of Bleu d'Auvergne in cubes
• 1 avocado, cut into small pieces
• Yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• Pumpkin seeds, pine nuts
For the sauce:
• 100 g strawberries
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Blend the strawberries in a blender. Add the vinegar and mix well.
On a bed of baby spinach, place the strawberries, avocado, tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with seeds. Sprinkle the salad with a dash of strawberry vinaigrette dressing.